The Pre-Operative Clinic at Mission Regional Medical Center is designed to help you or your loved one prepare for their surgery at MRMC. Our trained staff will guide you through the process including:
- Pre-registration so that health insurance can be notified of the services being provided. All of the necessary forms will be completed during this visit.
- A review of the surgery that will take place and what to expect.
- Steps required by the patient before the surgery such as when to stop eating before surgery and what to wear on the day of the surgery.
- Information that's important to know about post-op and recovery such as arranging transportation home.
- A review of the expected hospital stay, if there will be one.
Your physician will schedule a time for you to visit the Pre-Operative Clinic at MRMC before your surgery so that you will be as prepared and as comfortable as possible.