Convenient ER Scheduling
for Patients and Families
Welcome to GetCareNow, the leading online reservation tool designed to revolutionize your emergency room experience at Mission Regional Medical Center in Mission, TX. We understand the stress and uncertainty that come with medical situations, and we believe in putting you in control of your healthcare.
With GetCareNow, you have the power to schedule your arrival time, minimizing wait times and ensuring prompt attention from our dedicated medical team. By simply accessing our user-friendly platform, you can conveniently select a time slot that fits your schedule, giving you peace of mind and reducing unnecessary delays.
For life-threatening emergencies call 9-1-1.
Select an Arrival Time
Select an Arrival Time
Please note: GetCareNow TM assigns you a time slot (based on availability) and reserves your space in line.
While GetCareNow reserves your spot in the Emergency Room, it does not guarantee you will be seen at the exact time due to varying urgency of medical needs and patient volumes.
Wait at home for your
scheduled arrival time
easy to use
Helps us to better serve
Why Choose GetCareNow?
- Same Day Arrival Time: No more waiting in busy ER waiting area. Select your emergency room visit arrival time at a time convenient for you.
- Less Waiting, More Healing: We value your time. With GetCareNow, experience reduced wait times and get the care you deserve quicker.
- For Caregivers: Streamline your patient’s visit. Plan their ER trips easily, ensuring they get prompt attention.
Our Commitment to YOU
- Dedicated to the Local Community: As a pillar in the community for decades, we’re dedicated to enhancing healthcare access for everyone.
- Quality Care Every Time: Our trained professionals are ever-ready. Whether it’s an emergency or a regular check-up, count on us for unparalleled care.
- Patient-Centric Approach: We listen, understand, and prioritize your health needs. With GetCareNow, we’ve taken another step to make healthcare more responsive and hassle-free.
News & Articles
Understanding Medicare Annual Wellness Visits: Your Guide to Cognitive Screening and Alzheimer’s Assessment
As we approach Alzheimer's Awareness Month in November, it's an opportunity to shine a light on the importance of early detection and awareness of Alzheimer's disease. Medicare annual wellness visits are a vital component of preventive healthcare, aimed at maintaining...
MISSION, March 2023 – Patients in the Rio Grande Valley can now pick the time they wish to come to the emergency room.
MISSION, July 2023 – Mission Regional Medical Center has been recognized for its care of patients with stroke and diabetes by the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association.