The Health Information Management Office which maintains medical records, is located on the ground floor of the hospital.
Medical Records Office Information
- Hours – Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Phone: 956-323-1900
Requesting Medical Records
- A written authorization signed by the patient must be received before medical record copies can be released.
- All requests must be in writing. For the Medical Records Form choose a link below:
- English | Spanish
- All completed forms must be accompanied with valid ID (whether in-person or FAXed).
- There may be a fee charged for medical record copies.
- A valid ID is required to pick up medical record copies.
- OR – Your medical records are accessible from MyMission Health Portal. For information on how to log into the portal, click here.
Requesting Medical Records for Your Physician
- Records may be sent directly to your physician at no cost for continued care. Please provide your physician’s name, address, telephone number, and fax number.
- Your physician’s office may call or send a written request to our office for us to forward your medical information to their office.